Unprotected business premises are often high risk targets. Alarms and CCTV reduce the risks significantly.
Fire is another risk. Fire detection and alarm systems can save lives and property.
When we carry out a survey we consider all aspects of your security and are able to advise on how best to improve it.
- Secure the perimeter to your property. High fences and well-lit areas around the buildings make a difference.
- Make sure the locks you have fitted to all your external doors and gates are of a high standard. An experienced burglar can pick a basic locks in well under a minute.
- Restrict an keep track of who has access to keys and locks and only issue on a need to use basis.
- Consider adding additional security measures to internal areas where valuable money, property or confidential data is stored.
- Have a procedure for securing the building when people leave including the securing of windows and doors and the setting of alarms.
- Have an alarm professionally fitted. The company logo on the bellbox (external siren) tells a prospective burglar you have professionally fitted alarms.
- CCTV is a further deterrent. Again professional systems are best. Many DIY CCTV system give poor unusable images especially in low light levels. GuardHome fits surveillance grade CCTV.
- Seek professional help from GuardHome with assessing your fire and security risks.
- Remember your PC and internet security needs to be well maintained too.