Most people have never heard of the National Security Inspectorate. However, they are an important factor when it comes to deciding who to let into your home to install your security system.
Their role is to ensure that people who purchase security systems from NSI registered companies are buying security that is of the highest standard.
This is achieved in a number of different ways.
- Only fully certified products that meet European Standard EN50131 can be used.
- The quality of the installation must also comply with the requirements of the same standard.
- All staff must be security vetted to BS 7858.
- The company has in place all of the proper procedures to be professionally run.
- The company is financially viable and have suitably trained staff to be able to deliver against its obligations.
- The company has full insurance cover against a variety of risk factors.
The safety and security of your home or business can never be 100% guaranteed. However, using an NSI accredited company and especially GuardHome to protect your home is as close to 100% safe and secure as you can get.